International Children's Peace Prize 2019 - Process & requirements
Selection of the child - requirements
- An individual boy or girl above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- From all over the world;
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
- Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people;
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize;
- The International Children’s Peace Prize cannot be awarded posthumously;
- Group nominations are possible provided that every individual in the group made a provable effort and co-initiated the activities that resulted in an exceptional difference for the rights of the child and the position of vulnerable children, anywhere in the world. Organizations are not accepted as eligible nominees.
- Any person or organisation may nominate a child for review by the Expert Committee.
- The final date for nominating a child for this year’s Peace Prize is 15th March 2019
- Please send, before 15th March 2019, the data of your nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload on our website (please fill out this form as completely as possible).